Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A fun day in Tucson!!!!



Yesterday, I took the day off of work, and Norah & I drove to Tucson to visit my dearest friend Kristin and the latest addition to her family!! Tess was born in February in MN, and took her first (of many, I'm sure) airplane ride to AZ last week. We were so lucky to get to meet her, Kristin even prompted Norah to tell me she wanted a sister. That's a whole other post....The weather was beautiful, although we did seem to think it was a little too warm while we spent some time at the Desert Sonoran Museum. Norah had so much fun following Tanner around (he is 5 and acted so much like a big brother to her,) while they looked at snakes, gila monsters, and other desert wildlife. It was so much fun to catch up and spend time with the little ones. Thanks again Kristin and Trudy for a fun day!!

No comments: