Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kickball






So... I haven't been very good about blogging, lately, so here is my almost March resolution- to keep everyone posted on the family- Baby Maya is almost here- about 2 months to go and I think we are pretty much ready- nursery is painted, crib is up, we have LOTS of clothes, and most importantly, Norah is SOOOO excited to meet her. She told me the other day she would help with bottles, diapers, but also that we would all sing "You are my Sunshine." Really, how sweet! Scott and I toured the Chandler hospital birthing suite last week, and they have recently added Wi-Fi to the hospital, so I have NO excuses : )
Anyways, we signed Norah up for kickball with Florence Parks/Rec. We have been trying to find a multitude of different activities that she would like, so she can try lots of things. The dance thing just wasn't for her- since she loved gymnastics SO much, she thought that the ballet bar was for hanging and doing flips on- not for first or second position. And the mirror, well that was more fun to make faces in, not watch yourself dance. So, kickball went well. She LOVED it, especially kicking the ball and running the bases. Not so much the outfield, that was more fun to run around, but let me tell you she took a nice long nap when we got home.

No comments: