Friday, April 3, 2009

2 weeks to go...

Wow- it's April 3rd, which means only 2 weeks to go!! So much to do in so little time! Lately, though, it seems we have been trying to spend as much time with Norah as possible, knowing that soon, her world will be ALOT different. The Dr's appointments and ultrasounds went well this week, both very reassuring that everything was ok. Maya continues to move alot, which reminds me she is doing well, still...This is what had tipped us and the Dr's off that Norah wasn't doing so well late in the pregnancy. It's the general complaints of late pregnancy- can't sleep very well, low back pain, tired, etc. Oh well, just a few weeks to go :) Scott has our day planned for the C-Section- he scheduled massages for us that morning- don't worry, for those unfamiliar with pregnancy massages, you lay on your side and the therapists work on your back, shoulders, etc from that angle- they have to be certified, because there are specific places that they can't put pressure on (that could promote labor)- I had a pregnancy massage with Norah, but it was right at the very end- so this time I vowed that I would have them throughout-I have, and it has been very relaxing, to say the least! Anyways, so that will help alleviate some last minute anxiety for the C-Section, and hopefully relax all of us (Sandy is getting one, too)

1 comment:

the blad pad said...

Oh man am I JEALOUS. I SO WISH I knew when this baby was coming. I knew 2 other women (you and someone from preschool) who were do the SAME day. She already had her baby and you will be next. Then there is ME who will probably be pregnant until May. So excited for you - April 17th is NEXT WEEK!